or fill out the short form below.
And we mean worldwide.
Partner and EVP
International Geographic Online Marketing Targeting
International Online Advertising Lets You Speak Your Customers Language, No Matter Where They Are
No matter the country, no matter the culture, we can help you create a geographically-targeted campaign that delivers data-driven results to your business.
Stand out from the International Crowd
Our goal is to deliver maximum volume of business from the highest profit-producing regions of the world. We help you achieve the highest ROI on your marketing campaigns by using the capabilities of popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing to show your ads to visitors in the targeted geography. We also work with other internationally-popular search engines to deliver programs in multiple languages when needed.
National and International Geographic Targeting Examples
Some of the most common examples of international geographical advertising approaches:
- General search engine marketing in Google, Yahoo and Bing. Business users and consumers use the general search engines to purchase online and for purchases they intend to purchase offline. Very often, local businesses compete with national businesses, and LocalDirective assists our clients to position their strengths given the competitive milieu in which they exist.
- Search Engine Optimization is a critical component of the long-term strategy for any national business, and in some cases, should be used to build a location-based presence for each location or for the radius served.
- Social Media Marketing is an increasingly interesting option that can include cover pages and content marketing on Facebook and profiles on LinkedIn, or using Twitter for targeted promotions. Just a couple years ago, these tools were used primarily to listen and learn; now they have moved into mainstream where they can earn a calculable ROI.
- Online advertising opportunities continue to proliferate, and it is highly likely one of these options will make sense for your business. Options include retargeting/remarketing, content network and display advertising, YouTube advertising and paid advertising in social media.
- PR Marketing and Reputation Management provide rich opportunities to build brand awareness and to more obliquely further your message.
- Email Marketing should be an integral part of nurturing prospects and communicating, cross-selling and up-selling existing clients. LocalDirective can assist you to not only capture opt-in email addresses, but also to develop targeted campaigns that deliver results.
Internationally-targeted online marketing brings the world's business to your doorstep, allowing the smallest of businesses to have a global reach. If you're looking to grow into international markets or improve your existing online marketing, Local Directive can help you create an online marketing plan that improves ROI around the world with a custom data-driven solution that's tailored to your goals.
In today's world, you can't afford to not be online, and with increasing use of smartphones and local search, your customers need find your business quickly and easily. If your business is in the business of helping customers regionally, LocalDirective can help you create an online marketing plan that integrates regional marketing into a custom data-driven solution driving your business forward into the digital future.
Unlike other digital marketing agencies that have one specialty or one point of view, LocalDirective has a rich and widely dimensional body of expertise in marketing strategy development, marketing plan [link to ]development, online marketing and advertising, and website development. You need integrated marketing to be effective, so why not choose a digital agency that has the in-house experience to deliver what you need?
Either complete the quick contact form on the left side of this page or give us a call, toll-free at 1.866.925.9524 to find out how LocalDirective assists international businesses get listed in the right directories.