or fill out the short form below.
CMS sites give you exactly what you need.
Joomla, Drupal & Content Management Systems Websites
Content Management Systems Deliver Maximum Flexibility for Custom Websites
Using a Content Management System (CMS) for your website offers you maximum capability for updating site content. The ease of use and flexibility of design means a completely customized site can be created specifically for you. And, when it comes time to make changes, you can update and manage content yourself by logging into a simple user interface.
CMS websites are perfect for online retailers, community sites, publications, real estate sites, classified listing sites, social sites, and business sites. Whether you need an off-the-shelf, partially-customized, or fully-customized CMS website, LocalDirective gives you the best value for your dollar. From design, to development, to launch, we’ll complete your project on time and within budget.
CMS Websites That Work for You
What is a CMS Website? CMS sites allow non-programmers an easy way to add and update content. User-friendly content management systems are a cost-effective way to maintain your site while allowing you to keep it fresh and relevant. Also, in recent years, many new components have been developed to enable these sites to be every bit as SEO -friendly as static websites, a key consideration when your site must deliver ROI.
Whether your site is to be built on a Windows or Linux platform, there are numerous free (open source) and priced off-the-shelf solutions to choose from. Alternatively, you may choose a fully custom-built solution, or a combination of an off-the-shelf option with some level of customization. The recommended solution should be provided to you by your programming team only after your requirements are fully understood. Content management systems we may consider include:
What Are CMS Benefits?
CMS sites are perfect for businesses that need to make frequent updates to the site. Or sites that are chocked full of information or include information that changes regularly. Other types of sites that may benefit are: inventory-based sites, list-based websites, reservation-system sites, and other database-driven websites.
There are lots of benefits to CMS sites, and you can see where the cost-savings is captured over time.
- Updates, Additions and Deletions Are Easy: Maintaining website content can be time consuming and costly if you require a programmer or coder to make each change. With a database-driven CMS website, all of this is avoided.
- No Skill Required: No HTML or website design knowledge is required to make updates. Generally, if a person can fill out an online form, they are able to make backend changes to a database-driven website.
- Free Dynamic Page Content Tools: CMS tools enable you to create dynamic web page content yourself, rather than requiring a programmer. Of course, you can add, modify or delete essentially all information stored in the database, including photos, videos, audio, etc.
- Unique Website Features: Once you have your base database, you will find it easy to add fun, interesting, engaging and useful features to your site. Really, there is no limit outside your imagination. Developing these features during the initial development phase doesn’t add too much more to the cost, so consider some 'out-of-the-box' ideas.
- Supports Website Growth: Dynamic websites enable you to grow without incurring extra costs. If you have structured your website to support multiple types of template pages based on the addition of records to your database, just adding that additional information spawns a larger website with more pages with no additional costs.
Choose an Experienced Vendor for CMS Sites
Database-driven websites are more complex to program than static websites, particularly if there are any customizations planned for off-the-shelf solutions. Proper database structure is crucial. Far too many database-driven website designs are abandoned midstream or are forced to start again, because of mistakes made early on during the design of the database structure. Unfortunately, these mistakes cannot be detected until much later in the process, so unless the programmers are deeply experienced in database structure development, failure is imminent.
Get Your Site Built by Marketing Experts
Unlike other website development companies that are skilled in either the design or the programming of websites, LocalDirective combines excellence in the three disciplines necessary for the highest possible return on your investment:
- Exceptional, award-winning graphic design combined with deep knowledge of interactive information architecture and usability.
- A programming team with experience that spans over decades and hundreds of complex projects.
- Exceptional online marketing knowledge, which is the basis for messaging and content development that yields stellar results.
To find out whether a CMS website is what your company needs to catapult it to success, either complete the quick contact form on the left side of this page or give us a call, toll-free at 1.866.925.9524 today.