or fill out the short form below.
Websites are the key to a company's entire business.
Email Marketing: An Important Element to Your Marketing Strategy
What do the following types of online users have in common? Those who browse the Internet to connect with family and friends, chat on social media, or do online shopping? They all are likely to have at least one email account.
Email marketing continues to be a prominent and necessary tool to use when building your digital marketing strategy, and with great reason. According to an email statistics report by the Radicati Group, “More than 34% of the people worldwide use email. By the end of 2019, the number of worldwide email users will increase to over 2.9 billion. Over one-third of the worldwide population will be using email by year-end 2019.” This is crucial to recognize, because the magnitude of emails and their use will greatly impact your approach to this digital marketing element. Here’s why.
Email Marketing is essential because:
- Inexpensive: Setting up email marketing campaigns to reach thousands of customers for pennies per message is a great cost-effective way to get your message across to elicit that call to action.
- Customizable: With the ability to segment your audience based on anything you desire; you can tailor message each group with action-driven copy to help directly increase your sales.
- Measurable: There’s no guessing or wondering what is working. This element gives you specific data about your open rate, click-through, unsubscribes, split test results, and more. Measuring is important, and the action you take after in optimizing is what leads to higher conversions.
- Mobile-Friendly and Driven: Exacttarget reports that 91% of mobile users use their mobile devices to check emails. It is the perfect balance between keeping your customers informed, and your company top of mind, while they are on the go. This helps to increase your open rate.
- Offerings Work: Sending emails with coupons or offers truly works. If you have a sale, coupon or discount to offer your customers, email marketing is the most effective way to encourage them to take action – either online or in store.
Balancing Marketing Automation and Optimization
With the numerous amounts of email marketing software and tools available at your disposal, it is imperative that you tend to your email marketing campaigns and do not make the mistake of letting the software do all the work.
This is why LocalDirective’s strategy is to find the balance between automation and manual optimization. We take nurture first, and then automate approach, which means we don’t build and forget. With your approval, we build the campaigns, nurture for growth and conversions, and then let the software automate the distribution. Subsequently, we continue to nurture with methods such as segmentation and split testing, so you can see consistent results.
Breaking It Down: Best Practice, Segmentation, Split Test and More
Now you understand the importance of implementing a strong email marketing campaign for your business. Here, at LocalDirective, we don’t just set up an email marketing campaign, we take special care to nurture and build upon the momentum and growth of your campaigns to quickly discard what isn’t working and just as quickly optimize what is.
It is very important to us that you understand what we are doing by explaining terminology that you may have heard before, but did not have a clue as to what it means or how it is important to your email marketing program.
Part of our duty when working on your campaign is to ensure your email marketing list is segmented properly. This not only means by the type of user the email belongs to, but also by their historic behavioural interactions with your company. This, in large, is where you will quickly begin to see the results turn to your favor.
We utilize A/B split tests to get to the heart of what will make your users convert, while ensuring we continue to use best practice tactics that complies with all federal regulations.
We don’t leave anything to chance, and neither should you.
Send Better Converting Emails with LocalDirective’s Help
The importance of email marketing is no longer a mystery. The question you must now ask yourself is what can I do today to boost my email campaigns to help convert my leads into loyal customers? Enlist the expertise of the LocalDirective digital marketing team to help you reach your goals. There is no better time like right now to increase your revenue, increase your ROI and take advantage of a digital marketing element that continues to prove its relevance, email marketing can be your secret weapon. Give us a call, 1-866-925-9524, or contact us here to get started.